Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wenatchee Condo News

Over at my primary Wenatchee real estate blog , I talk about the area real estate market in general. Things have changed a lot in Wenatchee over the last couple of years and it occurs to me Condos are the new "affordable housing" option for people who feel they are, otherwise, blocked from the dream of home ownership.

From this day forward, I'm going to pay more attention to the condo sector of the market. I will continue to report on real estate in general, but also post current inventory of condos available.

There are currently blocks of "affordable" condos coming on the market, starting at $126,900. These are mostly existing condos and condo conversions.

There are also blocks of new Riverfront development condos currently being offered as pre-sales. These are NOT in the "affordable" category for the average home buyer (starting in the mid 400's), but will be an interesting and important segment of our market in the future.

If you have specific info you want, let me know. Otherwise, I will try to cover the overall condo sector... with an emphasis on the "affordable" range.

If you have questions, please contact me for customized service:
Carol Williams, Realtor * Wenatchee, Washington
TopTeamCarol@gmail.com

To search condos, homes and land available in the Wenatchee Valley, visit my website at:
www.TopPropertiesWenatchee.com

No comments: